Tekscape is an IT consultancy and industry-leader in Network, Server, Collaboration, Cloud and Managed Services with a focus on a results-oriented, business-minded approach to designing and implementing advanced IT solutions. Our mission is to be an ever-evolving company that continually improves business and technology needs for our clients by leading every solution conversation.
We are looking for a strong and determined Outside Sales Executive (CLOSERS) to generate new business opportunities for our sales team by working alongside our Business Development Team. To be successful in this role, you must be willing to engage new customers by cold calling, attending vendor or networking events and cultivate strong relationships with our technology partners. Must be comfortable speaking to “C” level executives and presenting Tekscape services. Must be able to overcome objections and close the sale!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Focus on professional services and monthly recurring contract sales in the New York market, along with delivering the assigned quota
- Use experience to develop prospecting techniques and identify new business opportunities
- Cold call into target accounts and set up new client presentations
- Maintain strong business relationships with our IT partners and customers
- Develop and utilize our CRM platform ConnectWise to track sales activity
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Must be familiar with our Technology Partners, Services and Products
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities and work closely with our BDR team that also handles a majority of researching and cold calling prospect clients to pass along to YOU to close the deal!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Outside sales experience with selling relevant IT services and products
- Possess a track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiation, and closing of the sales process
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships
- High energy and drive with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain and manage Sales Opportunity using CRM (e.g. ConnectWise, Salesforce, MS Dynamics) a must
- Proficient with general office applications (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Able to prepare well-written communications and material for client meetings and internal meetings
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephone skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
Education and Previous Experience:
- BA/BS, preferably in Engineering, Economics, IT or Business
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in technology sales (MSP preferred)
- Experience using a CRM Software such as ConnectWise, a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organized efficient and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player and self-starter
- Strong closing skills a MUST
REASONS TO JOIN TEKSCAPE:
- Excellent Benefits (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and others)
- Great opportunity for growth within the organization
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Holiday/Vacation plans
- Employee Referral Program
- Company events and outings each month
- Unique startup culture where you really matter
- Top Cisco, VMware, Microsoft, and Dell partners in the region
To all recruitment agencies: Tekscape does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and ask that you do not forward any resumes to Tekscape employees or any Tekscape email address. We take no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Tekscape is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. We are a fun group of people; our company culture is critical to our success. If you would like to be a part of our team, send us your resume, we would love to chat!